This is probably my favorite of all the pictures. As you can see, Trent was deprived of every happiness while camping and had absolutely no fun! I can't remember what wounded him so deeply . . .though I'm glad I had the camera ready to catch it. Surprisingly, Trent enjoyed the ocean waves this time, as long as they didn't reach higher than his knees. He stood on the shore and as the waves rolled in he would call out, "ready, steady, go!" and go bumbling and running into the shoreline. Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The Ultimate Sad Face
This is probably my favorite of all the pictures. As you can see, Trent was deprived of every happiness while camping and had absolutely no fun! I can't remember what wounded him so deeply . . .though I'm glad I had the camera ready to catch it. Surprisingly, Trent enjoyed the ocean waves this time, as long as they didn't reach higher than his knees. He stood on the shore and as the waves rolled in he would call out, "ready, steady, go!" and go bumbling and running into the shoreline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment