Truck Drivers, Park Rangers and Criminals, oh my! My vote is shave the beard or re-grow the chin so it is one full beard. Please, please, quickly! Amy, thank you for all the fun pictures and posts. I love so keep updated and had not logged in for a while. I love the hairdo, the pictures - so fun you are taking a photo class! and - glad Trent is feeling better - I can empathize with you -waiting for the doctor and I LOVE how you describe the way Trent informed you all it was TIME TO GO HOME (no Russian interpretter needed for a light switch signal!) ha! love it! and love you all! By the way, I know I have asked you this a dozen times, but I will ask again to make it a baker's dozen: what is the color of the blue in your bedroom? and which company? The pictures look so great with it. Jessica's bday is coming up, I am thinking of having her room painted this week before her bday and am considering colors. Thanks. Love, Camille
3 comments:
Truck Drivers, Park Rangers and Criminals, oh my! My vote is shave the beard or re-grow the chin so it is one full beard. Please, please, quickly! Amy, thank you for all the fun pictures and posts. I love so keep updated and had not logged in for a while. I love the hairdo, the pictures - so fun you are taking a photo class! and - glad Trent is feeling better - I can empathize with you -waiting for the doctor and I LOVE how you describe the way Trent informed you all it was TIME TO GO HOME (no Russian interpretter needed for a light switch signal!) ha! love it! and love you all! By the way, I know I have asked you this a dozen times, but I will ask again to make it a baker's dozen: what is the color of the blue in your bedroom? and which company? The pictures look so great with it. Jessica's bday is coming up, I am thinking of having her room painted this week before her bday and am considering colors. Thanks. Love, Camille
I'm thinkin it's Boss Hogg meets Jeff Foxworthy... or a bouncer at a 1983 Charlie Daniels concert!!
I think a criminal on the loose haha. I forgot about how he did that. :)
Post a Comment