A few days after we arrived Kaylee pulled me aside and said, "Mom we have got to talk. I don't know how much longer I can handle these plain white walls! What color do you think would work in my room?" It was difficult to break the news to her that we couldn't paint in the rental and we weren't going to hang any pictures or decorations. I didn't realize she ever took note of color.
Well here is the virtual tour, all out of order, but you'll get some idea.
This is the entry door- to the right is Greg's office, to the left, the garage door, and also the stairs going up to the only room upstairs, a large game room. Straight ahead on the right is the eating area, and on the left the laundry room. Further down are the two bedrooms, and then the kitchen/ family room and our master bedroom. One entire room downstairs is full of boxes- things we won't unpack. It smells horribly musty and cardboardy in there so I avoid it all costs.
The main living and family room area and the door to the backyard. Our room is on the right.












4 comments:
Hang in there Kaylee. Just a few more months of those white walls and then you can paint your new room! Yippeeeee! I know it is a big change from your home in San Diego but it looks beautiful and you will begin to build memories. I am glad school is going well for Tyler, Megan and Kaylee. And as for Trent....Sleep my little man, sleep.....please do it for the sanity of your mama and dad. Brian is going to be a magician for Halloween. Maybe he can hypnotize Trent to take naps and sleep through the night. Maybe Brian can hypnotize himself to sleep at night too. We love you all so much and know that great things are in store for you in Texas. John is wondering if you have hung a jackalope on the fireplace mantle. Thanks for the pictures! Love you all! Camille
P.S. Thanks for the cute card!
Wow....it must be nice having so much wonderful new space! We miss you already!
How fun to be able to see where you are so I can have a picture when I think of you! It looks really nice. I hope everything is going well. That is tough with Trent's sleeping boycott! I'm sure after things settle down and the time change is a thing of distant memory it will settle down. That is funny about Kaylee and the wall color. Who knew, huh?
I miss you.
Hope you have a great week1
Post a Comment