Sunday, February 14, 2010

Creation Station

Some of Tyler's latest paper and tape creations. I love his attention to details, like the back of this robot complete with an "on" and "off" button. Here's the master robot constructed from cups, a box, paper and tape. I love the center storage compartment that closes with its own latch.
After several snowfalls, Tyler decided we needed an indoor snowman and so constructed this one from paper plate, tape, paint stirrers, and various clothing items. For quite some time it has been our target for our foam love sac balls.

The front side of the mini-robot. Someday Tyler hopes to create robots that will do his Saturday morning chores.




One of many airplanes constructed from paper and tape and lego wheels. He also made and Orville and Wilbur Wright airplane that closely resembled the original that made the first flight in Kitty Hawk complete with Orville flying. However, Trent destroyed that one. We have several different models hanging around our house (he taped them to the ceiling with string) and I marvel at all of them. I don't believe he had drawn the details onto this one yet, but you get the idea.


1 comment:

Angela said...

what a creative son you have. I'm glad you are capturing his creaions on camera and sharing the fun with us. c:,