Friday, August 21, 2009

Just in case you haven't heard . . .

The Langford's are moving to Trophy Club, Texas. Truly it can only be described as divine intervention that prompted this move and removed the roadblocks making it possible. As far as I was concerned, I had dug my roots deep and I was never even considering moving, ever. I love San Diego, our neighborhood, our schools, our house (even though it was getting squishy) and our nearby family and friends and all of the options the city provides for learning and entertainment.

I don't believe I can accurately recall all of the whirlwind, miraculous events that occured, however I can honestly state that within a few short days we realized that we were most likely moving to Texas, the only questions was where? Through a referral we found an amazing relocation specialist and then Greg and I made arrangements for childcare and flew to the Fort Worth/ Dallas area to find a home. We did make the drive down to Austin as well, but we both knew that wasn't the place shortly after arriving. We did find a home in Trophy Club, just outside of Fort Worth which suited our needs, fit in our price range, and offered excellent schools, nearby shopping, parks, and a swimming pool.

Our family has knelt in prayer and sincerely asked if this, meaning the home in Trophy Club, Texas, is where we should be and the answer was a resounding "yes!" Our home in San Diego sold quickly and now we are hastily making preparations for a move and also a rental while we wait for our new home to be built. We are thankful for the guidance we have received, reassuring us over and over, that though this is very difficult, especially leaving behind dear family and cherished friends, this is what is right for our family.

1 comment:

Kookie said...

I did hear a rumor and now it's confirmed. I am excited for you and the new adventures that await. That is a beautiful house! Keep in touch!