Megan means precious and each year she grows more and more precious! She was very patient as our family's eating habits changedher birthday week and was very flexible as we searched for a gluten free cake we could all enjoy. She choose a caramel chocolate fudge cheesecake - it was a hit with everyone. The brownie crust was from a gluten free mix and cheesecake is naturally gluten free- hooray!
Megan loves babies. She seeks them out and plays so naturally with them. She is very patient with Trent and finds loving ways to play with him, teach him, and mother him. Her personality naturally nurtures and seeks out ways to love and give. So for her birthday we wanted to find something that would encourage her natural tendencies.
Just love that smile!
Whoops- this is the after birthday picture. Anyhow, she received a bitty baby with a diaper bag full of diapers, sippy cups, toys, and a changing pad. I am proud to report she is a very loving mommy and takes very good care of her daughter.

Megan also loves dresses and wears them everytime she doesn't have PE. Her closet is full of dresses and this one was on clearance at American Girl. I loved the lines and she loves the color- pink!

Megan has been pining for a bitty baby from American Girl and saves all their catalogues dreaming of the ways she would play with them. So, I gave in. And surprisingly, they are better constructed and feel more like a baby. She has played with her bitty baby Lily daily.

Happy 7th Birthday Precious!
Her moves as a dancer- wow has she got moves!
She is very feminine and loves to wear dresses.
She loves to read and is an awesome, voracious reader.
Her soft, soft cheeks- I love to rub them.
If I were sick, I would want her as a nurse.
Her striking green eyes.
Her excitement to be baptized next year.
She is clever and a good problem solver, especially at math.
The adorable way she plays house and school.
Her sweet laugh and giggle.
She loves to cuddle!
Her imagination.
Her love of zebra strips and leopard prints and bright bright pink!









No comments:
Post a Comment